Thursday, January 29, 2009

Special Orders - One To Be Announced





Well this week, I was busy decompressing from the Fur Con and also completing my sales tax report due to the state of California. Wow, sometimes bookkeeping can be sooo daunting!

On the positive side, I have been working on a few special orders. The first one is for a client who provided their own fur to create a waist length coat. The fur is a sliky green and cream textured and I lined it with a technicolor lizard short pile fur to add an ***POW** to the inside!

The second special order is the hooded vest in grey with black. In the lining of the hood I added 2 fabrics together. I rimmed the hood with black silver studs. It frames the face and creates real dimension.

The third project is another waist length coat. It is created with purple and pink bubble fur and the cuffs are trimmed with frosted purple. This is a custom order so my client really wanted to make a statement. We lined it in purple leopard fabric. Of course, inside pockets and a zippered closure. I can't post a picture of this coat until next week as my client reads this blog and is expecting the finished product as a surprise!!

The 'Mad Bomber' hat is started to 'move off the shelves' and two more are packed to go!

Thanks for reading and more posts and designs are on the cutting table... until then!

No comments:

website page counter