Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Further Confusion- This Weekend!






I've been working the last few days on getting ready for my next show coming up this weekend in San Jose. The show is called Further Confusion. Further Confusion is one of the largest international conventions celebrating anthropomorphics in all its guises. With an attendance of over 2,400 and growing, it is one of the premiere events of its kind.

Needless to say, I have been busy incorporating tails and ears to my coats, jackets and cloakes. I will include several pictures of what I have been creating for the show.
You will see from the pictures, the ears and tails are really quite fun!

The show is 3 days and I will be sure to post some images and stories from our little adventure into furryland.
I'm going to call my weekend 'Where the Wild things are!'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about your show!! ;)

Your new furs look fabulous! PS I subscribed in bloglines so I won't miss a thing.

website page counter