Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kitty ears and tails - Oh My!!





So this week I have been working on a custom order. My client and I have come together and designed an outfit that will consist of a waist length faux fur coat with hood and kitty ears. The lining is composed of several different short piled furs. Yellow leopard in the body and hood and orange leopard in the sleeves and pockets. To add another feature - I added 2 inches of orange around the hood for interest. I think it came together really well. If you know me... I would have to say orange and yellow are a delightful combination and one I have played in and with many times!!

I am also making 3 fur combination in the boot covers and a pair of faux fur board shorts. The shorts are a new item for me - so I am developing a plan on just the right style and way to make them look great - and be comfortable to wear ie. not too bulky.
I will post when I finish the shorts. In the mean time.. here are the beginnings of the lining and the kitty ears!!

No comments:

website page counter