Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter White Faux Fur- take the town in a vision!



So, my latest creation is my Winter White faux fur coat.
I finished this coat yesterday, all white - inside and out!
White bubble fur body with a long fur white cuffs and cozy collar.
I made this coat with a zipper - which is sometimes hard to do with fur but I trimmed down the fur bubbles near the zipper and now it glides effortlessly!
It's lined with pure white short pile fur and has two inside pockets and two oversized outside pockets!
This one is going on the Wild on the Inside rack for sale at the next event... If large is your size it can be yours!
List price for this coat is $450... but if you are reading this and want it after seeing my blog or facebook posting - it's yours for $50 bucks off and FREE Shipping!!

No comments:

website page counter