Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Short Coat Design


I have been working on a short coat design and I think I found a design that has the 3 things I was looking for. A warm wrap around collar, fitted body and a unique style touch! I lined it with a short pile purple tiger fur. It has side slant pockets to keep your fingers warm. I am going to add a ribbon or tie style closure just under the bust. I think it will add a little feminine touch. I took this picture in my studio on my cutting table so nothing fancy. I will put it on my dummy when I finish the closure so you can see the whole thing. I am going to start designing a men's jacket. I was thinking something with tails... is that corny? Either way, something unusual and unique and of course out of fur!

No comments:

website page counter