Monday, March 16, 2009

Faux Fur and Fleece Hoodie - Road Tested and PASSED!



So, I have been showing you some of my 'urban' designs. These designs you can easily incorporate into your active wardrobe!
I designed a unisex hoodie with faux fur sleeves, hood and side fur accents. The side fur also lines the pockets for a super luxurious hand warmers!
Merritt and I wore the hoodies around, traveling and of course on the rock! We love the comfort of the style - fitted at the waist. Also the hood is fur outside and fleece lined - so perfect for pulling it up to protect your head from any winds that might pick up while outside!
I also washed the hoodie and it wears and looks just about exactly the same as when it was new!

I am planning on adding these hoodies to the website and creating an Wild level: Wild, Wilder and Wildest so you can select your comfortable level of wildness! What ever you are ready for... add a little Wild to your life!!!

No comments:

website page counter