Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Hoodies- Unisex and Cropped Variations






Hi All
The hoodie factory continues and I have a few to add to the line. I have been experimenting with the unlined versions and different hood linings. In the blue hoodie I used a lightweight lizard print while in the purple hoodie I used the purple leopard velboa and then a medium weight fur in the green. I am not sure which one I prefer and since I love offering choices to people - I will let the masses decide! These urban furs lend themselves perfectly to unlined products. The fabric has dimension with the raised fur design and also has a stiffness and thickness that make it the perfect weight for an unlined jacket.

The unisex styling of the blue tiger has side pockets and inside pockets so you can carry all your gear.

Yesterday, I created a multi-piece hoodie with black sherpa fleece! Fur and fleece are a great combination in that the fur is fun and the fleece if functional! More to come on this front and my hoodies might make a hard right turn in favor of half fleece! Great for Rock Climbing too!

No comments:

website page counter