Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Getting Serious... A Serious Knit Dress!


I have decided that I am all over the place with my blog... it isn't a place to just chat... I have to actually say something. I have given this great thought and I have decided to focus on expressing wildness in fashion. Since that is really what I am trying to do with my business, this is what I am going to do with my blog. So, this my first post of my new focused blog.
How to be wild in your fashion expression. I saw one way that the Indie Craft craze that is taking off with fashion in this 'KNIT DRESS'. I think this epitomizes the humor and fun we should all be having with clothes - total expression. Perhaps not on a daily basis but shouldn't your WILD streak come out and play once in a while?
Knit Dress by Cho

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love the knit dress! Too cool. BTW, Helper got a shave and has been wearing a fleece kitty kimono. I'll have to send you a photo.

website page counter